Information About Volunteering
There are a range of ways that you can be a part of looking after Scott Creek Conservation Park including:
- join the Friends of Scott Creek Conservation Park
- become a bushcarer (find out more in Bushcare)
- join the bird banding program that has been run in the Park since 1993
- use your IT skills to help maintain our website
- have fun at regular social gatherings
- help to organise or be part of events such as spring walks and open days, where we showcase the wonders of the park and the work we do
- support the Management Committee
- contribute to the quarterly newsletter Bandicoot Tails
You will be warmly welcomed! It is important to get in touch with one of our friendly Contacts before attending an activity for the first time, as there may be fire bans, COVID-19 restrictions and other considerations.
All Friends of Parks groups in South Australia are overseen and supported by the South Australian Department for Environment and Water and the National Parks and Wildlife Service SA.